Better Ways to Fund a Business
Do you need money for your business?
Did you know that only 30% of small businesses successfully receive funds through traditional means like banks?...
Details on crowdfunding, peer-to-peer lending and other sources of small business financing are available in the ebook "Creative Financing: How to Get a Small Business Loan without a Banker".
This ebook clarifies why today's business owners, just like you, cannot afford to overlook social lending networks. It details creative sources of funding, no matter whether you are looking for a business loan with reasonable terms, or are considering equity financing.
This edition of Creative Financing, by Linda Jenkins, CEO of Gold Alliance Group , is a downloadable ebook in Adobe Reader PDF format. Linda invests in startups via Prosper and Fundable, and has been a small business owner since 1998.
This guide is perfect for you if any of these statements are true:
- you need startup financing or working capital
- you want to know how peer to peer lending works
- you want to know more about different types of crowdfunding
- you own a business and are considering alternative financing
- you own an internet-based business and bankers have a hard time evaluating your company
- you have been rejected by a bank and want to know your options aside from a SBA loan
- you need more money than your family can lend
Chapter 1 - What is Social Lending?
Chapter 2 - Social Lending vs. Traditional Business Loans
Chapter 3 - Networks
Chapter 4 - Increase Your Chances of Being Funded
Chapter 5 - Options for Online Merchants
Chapter 6 - Options for Retailers
Chapter 7 - Merchant Financing
Chapter 8 - Kickstarter
Chapter 9 - Family Loans
Chapter 10 - The Changing Face of Business Finance
This title is also available via Amazon Kindle and other online retailers.
Click the "Add to Cart" button to order this downloadable PDF file now.