Better Ways to Fund a Business
Do you need money for your business?
Did you know that only 30% of small businesses successfully receive funds through traditional means like banks?...
Details on crowdfunding, peer-to-peer lending and other sources of small business financing are available in the ebook "Creative Financing: How to Get a Small Business Loan without a Banker".
This ebook clarifies why today's business owners, just like you, cannot afford to overlook social lending networks. It details creative sources of funding, no matter whether you are looking for a business loan with reasonable terms, or are considering equity financing.
This edition of Creative Financing, by Linda Jenkins, CEO of Gold Alliance Group , is a downloadable ebook in Adobe Reader PDF format. Linda invests in startups via Prosper and Fundable, and has been a small business owner since 1998.
This guide is perfect for you if any of these statements are true:
- you need startup financing or working capital
- you want to know how peer to peer lending works
- you want to know more about different types of crowdfunding
- you own a business and are considering alternative financing
- you own an internet-based business and bankers have a hard time evaluating your company
- you have been rejected by a bank and want to know your options aside from a SBA loan
- you need more money than your family can lend
Chapter 1 - What is Social Lending?
Chapter 2 - Social Lending vs. Traditional Business Loans
Chapter 3 - Networks
Chapter 4 - Increase Your Chances of Being Funded
Chapter 5 - Options for Online Merchants
Chapter 6 - Options for Retailers
Chapter 7 - Merchant Financing
Chapter 8 - Kickstarter
Chapter 9 - Family Loans
Chapter 10 - The Changing Face of Business Finance
Click the "Add to Cart" button to order and download the PDF version now.(Or, Buy the Kindle version from Amazon).